It is very important for a student to know the plus and minus points before he/ she opts a mode of study.
Despite the popularity of distance learning programs, they have several drawbacks.
Let’s discuss a few disadvantages of Distance learning:
- Distance learning is isolated
- Distance learning lacks social interaction
- Distance learning format isn’t ideal for all learners
- Some employers don’t accept online degrees
- Distance learning requires adaptability to new technologies
- Distance learning lacks student motivation
- Distance learning lacks immediate feedback
- Distance learning might involve hidden costs
- Distance learning involves the risk of fraudulent and invalid degrees
- Distance learning lacks oral communication skills
- Distance learning lacks quality assessment and feedback, which hinders learning]
- Distance learning lacks digital literacy
However, INLEAD offers all Full time courses which are of great advantage to students. Even while recruitments and placements a student who has pursued a full time course is always preferred over a student who has studied from a distance learning institute.
Courses offered at INLEAD are:
Why should you choose to study at INLEAD?
- Full time courses
- 100 % interaction between students and professors
- 100 % knowledge about digital literacy
- Personalized academic progression
- Format provided ideal for students
- Immediate feedback is provided to the students
- Recognized degree is offered in collaboration with Mewar University
- Extensive industry expo
If you have anything to add then please use the comment section below the article and let us know with what you can help our readers.