INLEAD facilitated an Industry visit for Healthcare Administration July 2013 Batch (MBA 1st year & MBA Lateral) students to Max Hospital, a 504 bedded super-specialty hospital located in Saket, New Delhi to get an overview of a hospital and its departments.
Located in the heart of South Delhi, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket (a unit of Devki Devi Foundation), is one of the premier names in health care domain in the world. It is a 504 bedded super-specialty hospital divided into the east and west Blocks. The visit was concluded by a short question answer session addressed by Ms Geetanjali, Manager, Training. The visit started with a warm welcome by the HR representative followed by a facility tour of the East- Wing of the Hospital.
The various areas covered during the facility tour were as follows:
1. Accident & Emergency Department
· Resuscitation Area
· Waiting Area
· Nursing Station
2. Front Office & Reception
3. Out Patient Department
· Preventive Health package
· Consultation Room
4. Overview of O.T. Complex
5. Overview of Progressive Care
6. Overview of Intensive Care Unit
7. Overview of High Dependency Unit
- According to Mr.Aditya ( MBA in Healthcare Administration 1st Year): “The visit has given us an insight into the functioning of the hospital and inter-relationship between the various departments”.
- According to Ms Roumina (MBA in Healthcare Administration 1st Year): “The facility is a state of art facility in healthcare”
- According to Ms. Ginny Kaushal, Faculty Healthcare Administration: “Student got an insight into different clinical & administrative services of the Hospital which will help them to get a fair idea of the working in these areas”
I think your blogs are good resource to lots of peoples, because its having the useful message, thanksReplyDelete
Good i am also Hospital Management professional plz give some ideas for me 09032541388 hyderabadReplyDelete
good i am also Hospital Management professional please give some ideas my cell num is 09032541388, SHAIK ABDUL RAHAMAN,ReplyDelete
THANK YOU FRIENDS