We bring to you 10 tips following which will help you get a ticket to your dream career.
1) Avoid typo errors/ spelling mistakes on your resume- You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Example: I am loking for a job instead of I’m looking for a job.
2) A funky email address – Example firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Avoid using abbreviations- Example: Etc. in your resume
4) Don’t forget to write/ attach the cover letter/ resume along with the email you send to your employer.
5) Highlight duties instead of your accomplishments: Focus more on what you have achieved.
6) Keep your resume tidy and simple to read. Do not use highlighters or colored pens.
7) Don’t be badly/ poorly dressed for the interviews: Wear formals
8) Avoid using your phone: Don’t check your phone on short intervals, this might show you’re less enthusiastic to get the job.
9) Move On: Feeling down about rejection: Rejection is all part of life. Move onto the next opportunity
10) Avoid using phrases like ‘I am responsible for” and instead use phrases like ‘I resolved’.
All the best!
Post a Comment